3rd Annual Hooley Awards
The Hooley Awards recognize innovators and thought leaders, honoring their involvement, creativity and passion. Our clients make a world of difference to ImageTrend and the communities they serve. The Hooley Awards were founded to acknowledge their contributions in innovation and excellence. There are three categories: Innovation, Service and New Frontier.
To recognize those who are serving in a new or innovative way to meet the needs of their organization, including developing programs or solutions to benefit providers, administrators, or the community.
Considers how data is being used to further the safety of their community or reach community goals, and acknowledges the fact that data is boundless and can be used in any number of ways for the benefit of society.
New Frontier Award
To recognize those that are going above and beyond the call of duty, and breaking new ground or serving in a humanitarian way.
The 3rd Annual Hooley Awards will be at the InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront.
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Cocktail hour 6-7 pm
- Dinner and program 7-8 pm
- Entertainment and hospitality until 11 pm
- Address: 11 Kellogg Boulevard East, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Cost: Dinner and program included with the conference attendee registration fee
- Nominations are open February 1-28.
- The review process: A panel of judges consisting of industry experts will review all nominations to select the finalists and winner. Finalists will be notified as additional information is required.
- Finalists will be honored and the winner announced at ImageTrend Connect 2017.